Springfield Armory SAINT AR-15 Pistol, 5.56 NATO/.223 Rem., 7.5" Barrel
In 2016, Springfield Armory revolutionized the AR industry with their SAINT 5.56 Rifle, and has done it once again with the Saint 5.56 Pistol. Built off of the original rifle, the Springfield Saint 5.56mm pistol features a 7.5" 416R stainless steel, melonite treated barrel. Like the Saint rifle, this pistol shares the same trigger guard, pistol grip and handguard, however, the Saint Pistol features an SB Tactical - SBX-K Forearm Brace. Other features of the Saint pistol include a Springfield Armory Forward Blast Diverter Muzzle Device and a Carbine "H" Heavy Tungsten Buffer.
The Saint pistol ships with one 30-round Magpul PMAG, cable lock, owner's manual, and a Springfield Armory Soft Rifle Case.
- Model Number: ST975556B
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Barrel: 7.5” 416R Stainless Steel with a 1:7" Twist; Melonite Treatment
- Muzzle Device: SA Forward Blast Diverter
- Gas System: Direct Impingement Pistol-Length Gas Port with a Low Profile Pinned Gas Block
- Overall Length: 26.5"
- Trigger: SA Proprietary Enhanced Nickel Boron Coated GI Single Stage Trigger
- Trigger Guard: Bravo Company Trigger Guard
- Pistol Grip: Bravo Company Mod 3
- Handguard: M-LOK Aluminum SA Patent Pending Free Float with SA Locking Tabs and Forward Hand Stop
- Forearm Brace: SB Tactical - SBX-K
- Charging Handle: GI Style
- Bolt Carrier Group: Enhanced M16 BCG; MPT; Melonite Finish
- Magazine:(1) 30 Round Magpul PMAG Gen3
- Weight: 5lbs 8oz without magazine