Smith & Wesson M&P9 Shield M2.0 9mm Centerfire Pistol with Integrated Crimson Trace Red Laser and Thumb Safety
The M&P9 Shield M2.0 with Integrated Crimson Trace Laser provides customers with an out-of-the-box concealed carry solution that features ambidextrous laser activation for user confidence and reliable performance, day or night.
The M&P Shield M2.0 with Thumb Safety builds upon the success of the best-selling M&P Shield pistol line through notable enhancements, including the M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull, a tactile and audible trigger reset, and aggressive grip texture for enhanced control. Those familiar with the M&P Shield product line will recognize the familiar, slim profile and 18-degree grip angle for a natural point of aim. Available with a manual thumb safety, the M&P Shield M2.0 pistol series features a 3.1” barrel, and ships with one standard and one extended grip magazine.
- Integrated Crimson Trace Red Laser
- Incorporates the design features of the M&P M2.0 line of firearms.
- Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
- New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
- Tactile and audible trigger reset.
- Extremely thin and lightweight - can be comfortably carried all day.
- M&P’s patented take-down lever and sear deactivation systems allow for disassembly without pulling the trigger.
- Includes 2 magazines: One 7-round magazine and One 8-round extended grip magazine.
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Armornite durable corrosion resistant finish.
- Backed by Smith & Wesson’s Lifetime Service Policy.