Smith & Wesson M&P9 M2.0 Compact 9mm Pistol with No Thumb Safety
The M&P M2.0 pistol is now available in compact size, ideal for concealed carry. Highlights of the M&P M2.0 Compact pistol include an extended stainless-steel chassis and high grip to barrel bore axis ratio for reduced muzzle rise and faster aim recovery. The M&P M2.0 pistol further improves performance with a fine-tuned, crisper trigger, lighter pull and a tactile and audible reset. The pistol, available in three calibers, includes an aggressively-textured grip and four interchangeable palmswell inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach. Includes two magazines, a limited lifetime warranty and a lifetime service policy.
- Compact-size frame with accessory rail.
- New, 4” Barrel Length
- New, light, crisp M2.0™ trigger pull.
- Positive tactile and audible trigger reset.
- Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
- Four interchangeable palmswell grips for optimal hand fit and trigger reach - S, M, ML, L.
- Low bore axis reduces perceived recoil making the M&P M2.0 pistol comfortable to shoot.
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Extended rigid stainless steel chassis to reduce flex when firing.
- Striker-fired action.
- Visual inspection port loaded chamber indicator.
- Comes with 2 magazines.
- Stainless steel slide and barrel with durable Armornite corrosion-resistant finish.