Sig Sauer P938 Desert Bronze Two-Tone 9mm with Sig Lima-38 Laser
The Sig Sauer P938 Desert Bronze Pistol is the newest addition to Sig Sauer’s line of P938 pistols. Chambered for 9mm Luger and featuring a Desert Bronze finish, and a custom one-piece wraparound Hogue black rubber grip.
The new, special edition P938 Desert Bronze comes inside of a lockable hard case, which houses one flush fitting 6-round & one 7-round extended magazine, along with a Sig Sauer Lima38 Trigger Guard Laser. The wraparound black rubber grip that comes equipped on this pistol is a comfortable, practical upgrade, featuring finger grooves and a stipled cobblestone surface for improved traction.
About the Laser
The Sig Sauer Lima38 Laser provides rapid, accurate target acquisition, resulting in the ideal sighting solution for self defense, conceal carry and home defense. The Lima38 is compatible with any Sig Sauer P238 and P938 pistol.
- Compact & lightweight laser sight with ambidextrous operation
- Two modes to choose from: Steady or Pulse
- Automatic shutoff to prevent battery drain
- Precision engineered to fit Sig P238 and P938 pistols; including those with rubber grips
- Manufacturer: Sig Sauer
- Model Number: 938-9-DB-LSR-AMBI
- Model: P938 Desert Bronze with Lima38 Laser
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length: 3"
- Overall Length: 5.9"
- Overall Height: 3.9 in
- Overall Width: 1.1 in
- Sight Radius: 4 in
- Capacity: 7 Rounds
- Sights: Contrast Sights
- Grips: SIG SAUER Black Rubber Grips
- Frame Color: Desert Bronze
- Slide Color: Black
- Features: Sig Sauer Lima38 Laser; Beavertail style frame; Custom rubber grips; Ambi-Safety