BEST GUN SALE PRICES IN DALLAS FT WORTH! LOCATED IN PLANO.
- Ruger 10/22 Deluxe Sporter .22 LR Semi-Auto Rifle, 18.5″ Barrel, Checkered American Walnut Stock, Satin Blue Finish (1102)
Ruger 10/22 Deluxe Sporter .22 LR Semi-Auto Rifle, 18.5″ Barrel, Checkered American Walnut Stock, Satin Blue Finish (1102)
Ruger 10/22 Deluxe Sporter .22LR Semi-automatic Rimfire Rifle
With proven performance, a legendary action and reliable rotary magazine, the 10/22 is sleek, perfectly balanced, rugged and superbly accurate. It looks right, feels right, shoots right and continues to perform under heavy use. It's no surprise that it's been an American classic for over 50 years!
This Sporter version of the famous .22 features a deluxe checkered walnut stock and NO barrel bands, making it without question the finest-looking model. Of course, it still brings all the famous reliability and performance you've come to expect.
- Beautiful deluxe American walnut stock with checkering
- Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique 2-screw V-block system
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver® and tip-off style scope mounts included with every Rifle
- Easy-to-use extended mag release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of the unique, flush-mounted magazine, with no exposed magazine to dent and no protrusions at the balance point
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled polymer trigger housing assembly is precision-made from high-tech material for improved tolerances, impact resistance and unmatched durability
- Detachable 10-rd. rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding
- Caliber: .22LR
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 10+1
- Barrel length: 18.5"
- Barrel style: Satin black finish
- Barrel twist: 1:16"
- Stock: American walnut
- Length of pull: 13.88"
- Sights: Gold bead front/adjustable rear
- Overall length: 37"
- Overall weight: 5.75 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 1102