Century Arms Canik TP9SA, Semi-Automatic, 9mm, 4.5" Barrel, 18+1 Rounds
Century Arms TP9SA Semi-automatic 9mm
The original TP9 set the benchmark for value and performance in a polymer pistol...and now, it's back and better than ever with a number of improvements engineered for the American shooter. The TP9SA replaces the original trigger and frame assembly with upgraded versions, and now includes a striker decocker for safer disassembly.
The new frame design of the TP9SA contains several upgrades inspired by the feedback of military and law enforcement. The grip panels and front and rear grip have two different stippling styles to fully engage the shooter's hand under any adverse condition. A longer trigger guard enables the operator to use the TP9SA while wearing hand protection. The grip design allows a slimmer feel while still containing an 18+1 capacity in 9mm.
- Premium cold hammer-forged barrel ensures accuracy
- Cerakote finished slide keeps it looking and performing great for years
- Striker decocker for safer disassembly, as you don't have to engage the trigger to take down
- Front accessory rail
- Includes two 18-rd. magazines, poly holster, paddle attachment, belt attachment, two interchangeable backstraps, cleaning rod, and brush
- Item Number: 658094
- Caliber: 9mm
- Action: Semi-automatic / striker-fired
- Capacity: 18+1 (Includes 2 Magazines)
- Barrel length: 4.47"
- Frame: Polymer
- Grips: Polymer
- Sights: 3-dot
- Overall length: 7.5"
- Overall weight: 1.8 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: HG3277N